Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wow..

Today I spoke to her,
We washed dishes together,
Life somehow brought us together,
At the time when it didn't really matter.

She started it,
I just decided to help wash when she flicked water at me.
Surprised, she was playing with me again.
And that made me realise, it was me again.
I thought she wouldn't talk to me,
I thought she wouldn't be with me,
But I was wrong.
It was me,
I avoided her..

And now I know,
I need to go,
To be the one,
To start the fun.

I have to make more opportunities to spend moments with her.
For it wouldn't happen much on it's own.
But I'm glad God gave me this opportunity,
To make me understand that I was wrong,
And give me a chance to start again.

Thank you C for giving me my life back.
And thank you Lord for putting me on the right track.

I'm free.. (and now i really really need lots and lots of sleep..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time