Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moving On..

Life wasn't easy.
It still isn't.
But I'm glad some of it has passed.

Now I'm moving on,
I'm gathering myself together,
I'm pulling my life together,
And I'm taking my step forward,
Forever leaving the past behind,
No matter how much I'll miss it,
Nor how much I'll crave it,
Neither however much I want to stay there,
For life does not wait for me,
Time creeps on,
Forever moving,
Forever ticking,
And if I want to keep up,
I have to keep moving on.

Homework awaits,
Studies too,
And there's still the One Life Event to look forward to.
Pending work,
Delayed chores,
And the mountain high promises yet to keep.
Life awaits,
And as long as I still draw breath,
I must keep moving on..

Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time