Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unpleasant Memories..

I went yesterday to KL to meet up with some people and exchange things that I was responsible to bring back to Moscow for some friends. I also had a mission to accomplish in Russian Resources. Thus, I went down to KL as usual with my dad in the morning and while my dad went to work, I went around KL by myself to finish whatever I had planned to do. Little did I know, this wouldn't be a good day. I accomplished what I needed to do, but this trip brought back much memories. Memories that I needed to forget, memories that I needed to put behind me in order to move on. KLE, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. Look at my order of travel, tell me if any of those jog your memory.....





























I arrived at Kerinchi station as I did sometime ago in July/August 2008.





























And got off at KL Sentral. This was where I waited for you remember?





























This time, I had some time to chill, so I went to McD's to await arrival of my contacts. My very first Breakfast from McD's. (",)


































There, the packages for Andrew and Vashni.. (",)



































And next stop, Russian Resources. But no time to chit chat there like we did before and I rushed next to KLCC. Sigh. This place hurt the most. But I'm sure you've put them all behind you already haven't you, CK? I'm still trying. Do remember me in prayer..





























Remember our meal here?? Remember your hurt feet? Remember what I insisted on doing for you but you wouldn't let me and in the end I let you win? Sigh..





























Remember our walk under the sun? Our first time on an unofficial "date"? I can't remember what I was thinking then. But now, it hurts to remember. I need a good memory to override whatever happened here last year or I might never be able to enter KLCC again..


































Remember my hunt for perfume? Remember my dislike of Davidoff? I guess it should have made a statement at that time. Though, I do remember making a subtle decision to try to get used to Davidoff since you said you liked it..





























One good thing came out of this trip though, I had lunch at chili's. Guess what I had. Yeah, one order of Tostada Chips (bottomless). And I finished 3 rounds on my own for lunch. RM10++ only. Pretty worth it I guess.. And next, home. OOps.. There, the cat's outta the bag. My mom came with me to KL to do shopping but she went straight to KLCC. I only met her there for lunch after I completed all my assignments.

KLE. I'm trying. I'm really not sure how I'm going to face you back in Russia. But I'm going to tell myself to be optimistic about it. After all, how can I not try my hardest when you're already doing your best.. Do take care. And God.. Please change my mindset.. Help me change my mindset. I cannot keep harboring thoughts and feelings like this when they affect me and my studies and PR status greatly. Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time