Monday, February 9, 2009

The First Day Of The Second Semester Of Second Course..

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone,
you had to say goodbye...

What would you do if every time you wanted someone,
they would never be there...

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy,
there would be 10 moments of sadness...

And finally...
What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else,
but you could never have them...

They say that love is patient and love is kind,
It does not envy not does it boast,
It is not proud.
It ain't rude nor self seeking,
yet is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs,
delights with the truth and shunts evil.
And love will always protect,
Always trust,
Always hope,
And always persevere.

It is so easy to talk about such things,
And yet,
To show an action of love is so tough.
People talk about love all over the world,
But as the 'Black Eyed Peas' once said,
Where is the love?

If I really loved,
If it weren't just a fleeting feeling,
I know deep down inside,
That those are what I need to do.
To be patient and kind,
To not be envious,
To not be easily angered,
And forget all wrongs done to me.
Can I always protect, always trust,
Always hope, always persevere?

It isn't easy,
To see you everyday,
Even the thought that you might show up at anytime,
Keeps my heart pumping for quite a time..
This isn't good,
For it isn't what that should,
And it keeps me on my toes for quite some time,
Making me waste much of my non-returnable time.
Thus, I tell myself,
To not lose thyself,
But to try my best to keep away,
And to save my sorrows for another day.
It ain't easy,
To be so freely,
But for my sake, your sake, and most of all, God's sake,
I'll do my best, to show God's best, and most of all, to be your best.

...................................................................
Now now now, enough with all the emo crap.
About yesterday, I got up at 5.30am to begin my 20 day fast and pray for the upcoming One Life event being organized on the 1st of March. After bringing everything to God and letting Him take care of all our troubles and burderns, I began my day.

6.30am Packed my books for class that day.

7.00am Had breakfast of 2 soft-boiled eggs with my roommate Andrew.

7.30am Rushed out to catch the bus. Late already.

8.15am Entered the biochemisty department. Surprise surprise.. I actually arrived early..

9.00am Got the shock of my life when I found out that they changed my biochemisty lecturer and now I have a sad old lady who looks homely but is quite known for giving miniature tests every class.. Ooh.. Stressed..

11.30am Still staring blankly at my lecturer without understanding much of what she's saying. *Mental note to start studying.. DX'*

12.30pm Freedom!! ...for the time being. And made my way with my colleagues to the physiology department for lecture.

1.20pm Glasachev is exactly punctual..as usual.. And another mental note to really really truly start studying..

3.00pm Again, a punctual ending of class. To the minute exactly.. I wonder how much the dean is paying him.. (",) And I rush off to the library to return my books and get new ones for the new semester.

5.00pm Finally reach home.. Started grabbing stuff to cook. I made soup, vegetable soup..with pepper. And Vashni made black sauce chicken with red chili. Ooh. Was soooo good..

6.00pm Andrew, Marcus, Vashni, WanSim and I broke fast together. Marcus fell for the thumbs up trick and had to give thanks for our dinner.. =p

7.30pm Clearing and tidying up my study area. Getting rid of unneeded books and arranging new semester stuff..

9.00pm Prayer meeting. Was great as usual. But this time, I tried so hard, but it still didn't really keep me from getting distracted once in a while, cuz C was there. But I'm sure that's a good start cuz I didn't go wild inside. =) God will change me. And another mental note: Make sure Gan plays the guitar for prayer meeting tomorrow so I can concentrate on praying.

10.30pm Prayer meeting ended. I chased most people out of my room and went to sleep amongst the remaining chatter left by overenthusiastic people who needed to get some things done.

Next thing I knew was my alarm waking me up at 5am to get ready for my next fast and pray session. (",)

Be back soon, I hope.. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time