Sunday, February 8, 2009

Going Back To Moscow..

Sorry for not updating my blog for awhile. But i've been busy settling down after arriving back in Moscow. Thus now, I'm taking a few minutes out to just go through what I've been through on the 6th February, the day I left home and everything comfortable and loved by me..














These are the stuff that I needed to bring back for other people.. My responsibility.. *.*















And these are my things, things I wanted to bring back with me..
I'm actually not sure how I managed to pack everything into that luggage bag and another box and still kept withing my 30kg limit.. =) Praise God..















I'll miss my "family" back in Malaysia..















KLIA. The train to the international departure hall.















My flight was at 2.10am. Look at the beauty of the night sky. Even without the creation of the sun, it still looks so pretty, so serene.. I remember being in denial when sitting in the train with my sister..















There.. Arrival.. By this time, I was at the stage of resignation already. Passed the stage of stress, worry, denial and now resignation. Resigned to do whatever I couldn't run away from..















My first time on Emirates. And I actually had to take a shuttle bus out to the airplane.. Goodness.. Is this how low Emirates is treated??















And hello Dubai.. Reached around 4am their time which would equal to about 8am Malaysia time..















And again, shuttle bus to the terminal.. =]















My first impression of Dubai.. Not too good.. Sigh..
















And the terminal..















And the people!!!!!! Omgosh.. And there were 8 lines for baggage scanning..















Wow.. But I still want a manual drive, white, Kancil to call my own..















Some of the unaffordable stuff on display..















My favourite.. Can't tell what are those? Dolphins!! *squeals*















And the duty free shop. Guess they cater for children too eh? Pretty good business management..















And the plane. Boarded after a gruelling 4 hours wait in dubai airport.. Look at the brightness of the sky.. Sigh..















And the plane..

And finally, glad to say, I made it back to Moscow safely. Praise God for the safe journey. Now gotta rush off to class. Guess I should leave my blogging to night time.. Aite, be back with more of my life as it comes at me, whether it be good or bad, enjoyable or intolerable, I'll still have to get through it.

Ah, my teacher had better be late.. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time