Friday, February 20, 2009

Life now..

Life is hard on me now,
I feel like collapsing,
I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to decide,
I don't know what to think anymore..

I'm unable to juggle between my studies and the event of One Life,
I find that many of my work has now been put on pending,
Every time I think about it I stress out,
Travelling to and from classes has already taken much of my time,
What more having to call and confirm programs and performances,
And my only holiday on coming Monday has been taken up by Big Boss in Spartiv.

What a to do..
Prayer doesn't work,
My throat is really sore,
I don't feel like talking,
I'm really tired,
I always oversleep,
I don't have self-control,
I hate writing lectures,
I hate copying notes,
I wish I could love what I do,
But for the record,
I'm really glad God is keeping me busy.

So, I really hope God can help me cope,
help me to complete all I need to do,
and help me to keep progressing,
both in studies and emotionally.
For when I'm stressed,
I think too much,
I want too much,
Though now I can't expect anything,
But still,
Past events in my life come flooding back,
And I try my hardest to push them away,
Sleep helps,
But only for a moment,
And I really cannot afford to wake up late any longer..

God help me..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time