Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday's Sermon

Sunday's sermon at ICA really struck me.. So I'll share it with you all. Hope it blesses you too. (",)

10 Reasons To Hope When You're Hurting..

1, God Is Truly In Control.
2 Corinthians 1:8-9

2, There Is An Eternal Life To Come.

3, The Story Isn't Finished Yet.
Genesis 50:19-20

4, God Has Not Given Up On You, Don't Give Up On Him.
Jeremiah 29:11

5, There Is Likely Purpose In Your Pain.
James 1:2-4

6, You Are Loved.
Isaiah 61:1-3

7, Your Prayers Are Heard.
Matthew 7:9-10
Jeremiah 33:3

8, You Are Not Facing This Alone.
Hebrews 13:5-6

9, Others Have Made It Though, You Can Too.
Ecclesiastis 4:12

10, Reach Out To Someone Else Who Is Struggling.
Philippians 4:6-7

And so I've come to realize,
That God has once again reminded me,
That He's there.
It's not about the pain,
It's not about the suffering,
It's not about me,
But it's all about Him.
Everything I go through has meaning,
Every pain I feel through my heart has a purpose,
I'm supposed to become a better man.
So, I take heart,
And tell God,
Hold me and my life once again,
Don't let me feel pain alone,
But help hold me past the suffering.
Moving on.

By the way, on this very special sunday, 112 Malaysians from both MMA and RMSU graduated from the discipleship course which lasted 4 months. And of course, I was among them. It was a great event, we received signed certificated from the pastor in front of the whole church and we took photos and had fun. Unfortunately, I only have one photo now. When I can get the group photos, I'll update the blog again.. (",)



















*tee hee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time