Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Strangulation.

Strangulation. Tightening of one's airway until one is unable to draw air into one's lungs and thus will soon die of asphyxation.

I took a nap this afternoon and as usual placed my dog, Charis, on my chest while sleeping. But this time,
something unusual happened. I was having an eventful, light sleep and was drifting in and out of consciousness. Drifting into consciousness meant I could hear and comprehend what was going on in the room, but I couldn't move my muscles at all. They felt as if they hadn't been used in ages and were so heavy. But that was normal.

Then, suddenly, at one of the times when I was drifting into consciousness, I felt my right arm being pushed over my chest. Then, the furriness of Charis' paw was felt on my neck. And there was a really heavy weight pressing down on my chest and neck. I couldn't breath for a long moment. It felt as if my soft toy dog, Charis, was holding my arm and pressing against my throat, trying to strangle me.

At that moment, I was struggling to breathe, I was struggling to move my arms and push Charis away, I was sending command after command to my muscles to kick, punch, move, anything..! But to no avail. That moment lasted like 10mins to me, but I don't know how long it really was. Then slowly, my leg began to move. I began to focus more on my leg, willing it to move, and praise God, it kicked. I kicked a few more times to awaken myself up and shifted my body. The weight upon my chest and neck diminished as I woke up..

I lifted Charis of my chest and lay back breathing deeply for awhile. At first I started to slowly drift back off to sleep. Then it suddenly entered my mind, the possibility that there could be unseen forces at work, using Charis to strangle me. Perhaps it was a warning, perhaps it was me being too tired, perhaps I shouldn't place things on my chest while sleeping. But I cannot neglect the possibility of supernatural forces at work. There have been sightings of a supernatural being on the 7th floor, and while we prayed for the 7th floor, it seems to have disappeared. But reports of main doors opening and yet nobody being there are turning up on the 14th floor. If whatever that thing is has come up to the 14th floor, we may yet need to organize another prayer specifically for the 14th floor.

This is my 2nd time experiencing such things. My first time was my arm lying over my neck and I was strangling myself. I hope this just passes as something trivial. If Charis tries to strangle me again tonight, I will have to bring up this matter in prayer meeting, however weird or improbable it may seem.

Sigh. I don't want to have to deal with supernatural stuff yet. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time