Thursday, May 21, 2009

21/5/09

Not a good day.
Not a good day at all.

I woke up late.
Well, later than I'd planned to wake up.
Because I had microbe zachut exam today.
And I needed to do revision.

Since I was program manager for One Life Event in March,
I was the one in charge of the performers,
And I still had to follow up with them if anything came up.
Well,
One of them,
The manager of the group Light-Line,
Alexander Borisov,
Wanted a copy of the event video when it came out.
So I had contacted him about it earlier.
This morning,
His assistant called me and said she wanted the disc today.
And we had such a big problem trying to agree on a time.
She had class,
I had zachut exam.
In the end,
We agreed to meet after her class at 1845 at Barrikatnaya metro.

There went my mood for studying.
But I told myself,
I couldn't be like that,
I needed to finish my revision,
However I was feeling or however little time I had.
So I did my revision,
Had my lunch *alone*
Because my groupmates didn't want to join me,
Then left for class.

And it rained.
It wasn't just normal rain.
It was as big as bullets.
And it was as painful as bullets.
And all I had was my cap.
Thank God He made me wear my cap.
And it was only because so that Nelia could recognise me later.

I reached the microbe department drenched.
Tried to do a little more revision.
Then went to class to take my colloq.
Didn't do well at all.
Almost failed.
I couldn't understand why,
And my teacher didn't allow me to look at the mistakes.
Weird rules.
I couldn't believe myself,
I was so confident,
And yet,
I almost failed.
Pashkov was nice,
He gave me an extra mark so that I got a "good" instead of "pass".
And I had to rush off to meet Nelia.

Got there early.
Well,
5 mins earlier.
And I got a sms,
Nelia was running late,
Asked me if I could wait.
What else could I do?
I said I'd wait,
And she came 30mins later.
I hate waiting without an electronic gaming device.
I really hate waiting.

There..
Today wasn't good.
And I won't be sleeping early tonight either.
Because I need to do my revision.
Or else I'll be really crying by Sunday.
So perhaps a good strong cup of coffee or two,
To increase my lightheadedness,
And drown my sorrows,
And give me a throbbing headache,
And a caffeine overdose.

At least it should be better that alcohol..
I think..

Tomorrow will be a better day..
It always is.
Why should this time be any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time