Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Speaking..

The Word of the Lord came to me this morning as I was walking to the bus stop to go to church.

Due to an unforeseen chain of circumstances, I was walking with Marcus and WS. I remembered back what I said last night about avoiding her for some time. But there I was, walking alongside her.

So I put on my earphones and listened to the
Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay)-Piano Cello by John Schmidt song which I had downloaded into my phone last night. And that was when His Word came to me.

"Aaron, I will not allow you to avoid people like you used to do with C. It shows the problem and creates questions. Neither then, will I provide opportunities for you to avoid her. But, I have given you whatever you need to overcome your problem. You have Me in your heart and you have My Teachings. Furthermore, since you'd get so troubled and so moody, I have given you the song to calm you down. So do your best. I'm cheering you on. You can do it. Because you're My son."

And as I listened to the piano and cello playing, I was reminded of how I calmed down yesterday night and I felt so much better. I'm sure today will be a great day. (",)

*btw, I ended up sitting next to WS in church and going back home alone with her after church..*
*God has a great sense of humor..*
*no thanks for that..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time