Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mixed Feeling..

I just got back from an hour of low voice karaoke in a groupmate's room with my groupmates.. And I felt a little confused and down inside after watching a friend of mine start having a hard time because the songs we sang reminded her of an old hurt she had tried to put behind her. My mood got a little disturbed and I opened my blog to write about it. I'm not sure why it happened to me but it happened and well, I'm a little disturbed and down now. But that was before my blog loaded.

While waiting for my blog to load, I visited my great pal, friend and brother MingWei's blog. He had posted a song entitled Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay)-Piano Cello by John Schmidt which was taken from YouTube. I wasn't thinking straight and just clicked on the video to play it while waiting for my blog to load. And that song. It's AWESOME.. Put me down straightaway. Was like a great tranquilizer. Made me feel much better. Anyone, just search for it on YouTube and listen to it.

Wow.. Thanks bro for that song. Put me back on the right track. I really don't know why I would be so much affected by WS. It just doesn't seem logical. We have nothing in common other than she being my groupmate. Darn. I need to get focused. Perhaps like just totally ignore her for a long period of time. And yet, I'm extremely curious as to know what she's been through and what she's going through now. It might probably be the death of me.. Do I care..?

When I overheard her mention that she might probably be ready for a relationship. I had mixed feelings as well. Too many people have lied or cheated me already. And I don't know who/what to believe anymore. Sigh. Don't think. Don't act. Don't bother. Sleep. Or rather, I just can't wait to get home to all my old pals and family. Sigh, time flies, and yet, it creeps.. I hate this.

Anyway, search
"Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay) - Piano Cello by John Schmidt"
in YouTube and have a listen. It's AWESOME..

And I have to avoid WS for some time. Perhaps not seeing her the whole day tomorrow might do the trick. And a good night's sleep will help.
*damned horses visited me again for the 1 1/2 hour that I tried to rest earlier this afternoon..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time