Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Damn female horses..

They visited me again
Those damn female horses
Who comes at night
And disturbs people's sleep..

I'm not feeling well
Probably due to the pollen increase
But been getting short bouts of colds
Hate colds
Makes me weak
Really really weak
Took a nap
Slept 3 hrs
And was running around
Non stop
Damn female horses..

This time
I was walking with my family
Mom, dad, sis, bro
And I seem to remember a friend of mine as well
We entered a desolate place
The people there were unfriendly
They looked unwelcome
I didn't know why I was there
But somehow I knew that the answer would come soon
I looked around

Turned a few corners
Entered a few doors
Thin wasps of smoke/mist swirled the area
And I entered a cafeteria
People were eating
People were staring
And those whom we met earlier had followed us
No longer unfriendly
No longer unwelcome
They seemed happy where we were going
They had joyful gleams in their eyes
Things didn't look good to me
I looked around

Some were eating
They seemed normal people
But the meat they were eating seemed unproportionally large
Looked like boiled chicken
But seemed too large to be chicken
They stared hungrily at us
And it hit me with a bang
This was a place for cannibals
They would place all the cannibals locked in this place
So they would eat themselves one by one
Until the cannibalism would end
I don't know why I thought like that
But I believed that to be the answer
I knew I was dreaming
But I somehow knew I was in that place for a purpose
The purpose would come soon
I looked around

We entered the kitchen
Or it was a place I felt was the kitchen
I recognized the place
Yet it didn't seem familar
Thinking back
I've never been there before
But I knew it was the kitchen
Everyone was outside the door
They were whispering away
One tried to stop us from entering
Another pulled her back
And told her albeit a little too loudly
That we were their meal for tonight
I glared at them

They saw my glare
Their voices rose
"He knows!"
The shout rose
"Get them now!"
I ran backwards to my family
Saw a bundle of knives
Kitchen knives
And suddenly I knew
We came to exterminate them before they died out
And they were only normal humans
Not zombies of some kind
I could kill them
I know I could
It was my dream anyway

"Throw me a knife!"
I shouted
Dad reacted
A knife came flying
I caught it and ran to the doorway
Just as the first person stepped through
A fat girl
So ugly
But seemed so familar
As if I'd seen her before
I didn't care
I had a knife
This was hell
I could do collateral damage
No one would blame me
I attacked

Somehow
With every slash at her
My knife would miss
But I would feel her knife cut my hands
And my hands were numb
I was certain I was in my dream world
I knew I could turn it into my favor
I ran into her
Plunged my knife into her abdomen
It wouldn't penetrate
How could it not?
How!

I raised my knife higher
My anger boiling
How could logic fail me now?
These are normal humans
My knife felt normal
But why couldn't I hurt them
It was my dream anyhow
I could control the outcome
I didn't know where my family and my friend went
But I was sure they were still behind me
Because the kitchen had only 1 exit
And I was standing in front of it

I stabbed
Telling my mind to take control of the dream
I knew I could kill
I could turn the place into a slaughter house
And I woke up
Sweating
Aching

I groaned
There goes the "happy" ending a planned for myself
There goes the time I spent to get some rest
Wasted
Gone
No more
I could've cried..

The only good thing was my cold had stopped..

Damn female horses
Who comes at night
And disturbs people's sleep
Damn night-mares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time