Thursday, May 14, 2009

Again..

And them horses came again last night.

I was dressed up like a maniac
Running alongside planes as they filled up with passengers
And I came to this one plane which had just finished loading
I jumped up to the door
Demanded they let me in
They did

I went in
Found a place in 4th row
Sat down
Noticed Steven Lee in 2nd row
Recognized a few others in 1st and 3rd row too
But their faces are blurry now
I knew them
But I can't remember who now
And I noticed above the first 3 rows was a glass ceiling
And there weren't any compartments
Only rows of seats
Alyssa was in 5th row left column
My place was 4th row mid column

The plane took off
Steven laughed at me
Made me angry
Decided to play him
Not sure why but suddenly understood that the ceiling
It could open
And the first 3 rows were built to be able to fly out like a helicopter
Found that button and pressed it
Canopy opened
3 rows shielded
They flew out
Steven had the controls
He seemed to be having a good time

I started a disco session in the empty space left behind
Everyone joined
Jumping around
Laughing
Steven saw
Decided to ruin our fun
Started to land
We had to clear the space
And suddenly
We had crash landed
I don't know what happened then..

My family was with me
I clearly remember my mom
Airport staff told us we had to shift to another airport
To take another plane
Family in the car with some luggages
Me behind with a box whose lid keeps coming off
3 others behind me
We were on foot

Car started
I followed
I ran and ran
Suddenly the car speeded up
Disappeared ahead
I ran faster
Ran and ran
Those behind me fell behind
Disappeared
I was alone
I didn't know how to find them
Foreign place
Wrong time
I knew I was dreaming again..

Made myself find a good ending
Sure enough
Soon came to a large building
Had a plane there
Seemed chinese
I entered

The front few rows were filling up
The back few rows were very empty
Except for a few seats here and there
Filled with people I knew
But I can't place them now
And I noticed Alyssa in left column
But with an empty seat beside her

I walked past
Found the end of the plane
Walked back
Sat beside her
Asked her what she was doing here
She said she didn't know
Neither did I
Suddenly remembered my luggages
And my mom appeared

I asked about my luggage
She said she knew nothing about it
Seems she was behind me
Saw the car speed off
I asked about some pipes
Not sure why
But they were very precious to me
Mom recollected that road security took my pipes
They used it as road blocks
After we passed
They kept it
After she said that
I remembered it myself
Strange that I'd never seen the airport gates before..

Suddenly I was back there
At the old airport gates
The car was there
With the luggages
Mom was there
She knew
We got out of the car
Saw the pipes
Mom said they probably wouldn't let me take them
I yelled "f***" and ran towards them
We grabbed the pipes
Stuffed them back in the car
I wondered why mom didn't scold me for using bad words..

And I woke up
Not sweating this time
But still aching all over
And feeling very tired

Wish this would stop..
I felt as if I had been running the entire night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time