Friday, May 15, 2009

Relief

Last night
They didn't come
Those hated horses
Them female ones
Thought to be black in color
The color of night

I had such a peaceful sleep last night
Woken only by the hourly alarms I set
Because I didn't have dreams
I decided to sleep longer
And sleep longer
And sleep more
And was woken up to confirm whether or not russian class was still on
And it wasn't

Went to Spartiv hostel for combined fellowship in the evening
Actually
Us from pushkin hostel didn't know it was combined fellowship
Our boss
Marcus
Told us Pastor Sergei from Word of Life church was coming
Asked us to attend the "meeting"
We went
All prepared to have a night's lecture on evangelism
And instead
We had a fellowship
Nice surprise
But if I had a choice
I would've stayed home
Studied

Anyway
I really hope tonight will be peaceful too
O Lord
Protect me
Cover me with your hands
And I beseech Thee
Forget my past transgressions
So I can come back to you
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time