Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Lunch With Pastor Chi Meei.

Today, 2nd July, is Pst. Chi Meei's birthday. I found out from facebook, told my mom, she confirmed (somehow) and she called and booked lunch with Pst. Chi Meei. So after dropping my lil brother at school, we drove down to she place to pick her up. The we decided to go to Jusco's Oldtown White Kopitiam for lunch. Had fun telling her about fun and tough experiences in Moscow. Then after taking up most of the afternoon at the Kopitiam, we dropped her back at home and came back.

On the way back, I stopped by some fish stores to see if I could buy prawns or not. Too bad, there were none to be found at the moment.. So sad.. '=(

Anyway, finally got out of the house, even if for an afternoon.. Will there be more of such chances? I wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time