Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little Reflection..

Was reminded today by someone/something about my old longing for a partner in life. I've been keeping myself busy wasting away doing nothing useful and so I didn't really have time to bother or worry about the fact that I'm still single. Whenever people remind me that my e-mail address is single_till2010@yahoo.com, I just laugh with them and brush off the comment that my deadline for being single is drawing near.

But all in all, I still feel the need for a partner in life. Someone who can stand my me and all my ideals and goals in life, who can help me and support me as we strive to achieve our goals in life.. I crave for the one who can hold me nand when I'm down and tell me everything is going to be okay. I look forward to the one who can hug me tightly and comfort me when my life seems to be crashing down in a way that it can't be rebuilt. I wish the day when the one I can love and care for the rest of my life would enter my world would come, and we could then begin a new chapter in the book of life in the kingdom of God. Albeit a little reluctantly, I also wait for the day when that special someone would tell me off whenever bad habits kick in and make me disgrace myself.

Sure, true friends can do some of these things. But there will always be a limit to what they can do as friends. As for only the special one and only can cross that barrier and reach close to the heart, give love the way God created man for and companionship. Oh, that the day would come..

But I was reminded also by a song a brother has blessed me with. It's called 好好恋爱 which means, a good courtship.
我的天父,可否让我好好的谈恋爱
不在流泪,不再伤痛,不再聚合又要分开
我的天父,我只想要安稳地找个人来爱
请让我知道那个人在不在

我的孩子,难道你忘记了我就是爱
学懂爱我,学懂爱你自己,你就懂好好恋爱
我的孩子,何不尝试安静得慢慢去等待
你就会知道那个人在不在

你是否愿意相信,每时每刻都在我手里
没有事情是太早或是太迟
愿意相信
我叫你顺服,我的旨意

愿意相信
没有事情是太早或是太迟
爱我的主,我愿意相信,万事万物都在你手里
请教我顺服,你的旨意

My Heavenly Father, can You let me have a good courtship
No more tears, no more pain, no more relationships that end in breaking up
My Heavenly Father, I only want to securely love someone
Please let me know if this person exists

My child, have you forgotten that I am love
Learn to love me, learn to love yourself, and you will know how to courtship
My child, why don't you try quietly and patiently waiting
And you will know whether or not that person exists

Are you willing to believe, every hour every second is in My Hands
Nothing is too early or too late
Willing to believe
I ask you to obey, My Will

Willing to believe
Nothing is too early or too late
The God who loves me, I am willing to believe, everything in this world is in Your Hands
Please teach me to obey, Your Will

Wow.. I'm learning to wait, and enjoy the wonders of being single when I still can. For I strongly believe, I wasn't meant to be alone. Somehow, I just feel that God's future plan for me doesn't involve me being alone. So I will wait. I will wait until God reveals to me just exactly what He has in store for me.

Amen. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time