Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Busy Weekend.

Lemme see.. A quick recap of my weekend, my busy weekend on the 11th till the 12th of July.

11th July, Saturday.
Grandparents came down from Ipoh for an overnight visit. Because they wanted to see me and I couldn't go down to see them.. So sad.. I feel bad man.. Anyway, in the morning, my mom went to my aunt's for facial treatment and my grandparents went there first for lunch. Then in the afternoon, they came to my place for a chat, a rest then they went out for seafood dinner. But I didn't go. Because, my childhood friend and best buddy Kan Ming Wei had a birthday party at his place for a few people. Fella turned 21. So I went for his party.


Look at the food..


And drinks..


And *booze* =]


Got bored and crashed his room while he was downstairs.


Cake cutting time.


Of course we needed a little extra.. =p


And the result..


Us (except Sunny who left early)


Chun Tung and "Xinn Ee"


And our final shoot wif "Xinn Ee" on the floor.. =p

Reached home about 12.30am Sunday morning. At least I didn't get stoned, unlike a certain someone I know.. =]

12th July, Sunday.
Went to church in the morning. Then rushed off immediately to "The Curve/Ikea/Ikano Power Center/Damansara Utama" to meet up with my grandparents and my uncles, aunties and cousins. Went to this posh Chinese-Hokkien restaurant for lunch.



Name of the restaurant.


The interior design was kinda cool.


Pork cutlets and yam broth.


Lightly fried pork cutlets and yam sticks.


"white coloured red blood cells" according to my lil bro.


Pork intestine and tofu steamed in a whole bitter gourd.


Flattened fishballs and veggie stew.


Chicken.


Washed down with lemony warm water.

Ooh.. I'm hungry again.. Sweat.. (come to think of it, there are a lot of pork dishes.. hmmm, the adults ordered, we kids had no say in it..)
Later, we went to Ikea to get that free cup of coffee and chat awhile before my grandparents began their journey back to Ipoh. I also saw the dance mat for PC and I'm seriously considering buying it and bringing it to Moscow for exercise.. =p

I loooove dancing and singing.. Didn't you know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time