Monday, June 22, 2009

Wasted..

My life is rather wasted at the moment. I don't have the freedom and resources nor time to do the things that I really want. Sigh..

Few quotes that I like:

Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you;
While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow;
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead;
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

When life is good, we run ahead, leaving 1 set of footprints in the sand;
When life is rotten, God carries us, leaving 1 set of footprints in the sand;
So, although God is always with us, we only see 1 set of footprints in the sand.

One is reminded brutally of how time flies when one notices the season change.

God never moves;
If we feel distant from Him, we moved.

To be single or not to be single, that is the question;
Spring is here, love is in the air.

Life as it comes at me;
There were hard times, there were fun times;
There were tough times, there were easy times;
There were times with companionship, there were lonely times;
But during each and every time, God was there right beside me;
I just always failed to notice.

But who?
Is she right beside me or is it another bad dream?

I've met her and lost her;
It's all in the past now;
Wish I could've made it last in the present.

I will not admit the authenticity nor will I deny it;
Think what you will.


.................................................................................................................................................
These are a few lines I've used in my lifetime and I think they're my best quotes ever.. Loooove them. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time