Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seafood..!!

6 months..
It had been 6 months since I last ate fresh seafood.
Moscow does not have any rivers running from the sea to it.
Neither is it near any seas either.
So the only seafood I can get there are preserved/salted/expensive ones.

Today my dad said he wanted to treat us to seafood, so we went to Telok Gong which is somewhere near Port Klang where they do fishing and where the seafood would definitely be fresh.

Ooh.. The fresh fish..


And fresh "lala"


Fried "sotong"
*obviously much better than the ones my friends and I make by ourselves in Moscow*


Asparagus, not found in Russia


And lastly for the day, Crrrraaaabbb!!
Marmite flavoured.

Thank You God that I am able to eat and enjoy such sumptious foods.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time