Friday, June 19, 2009

Just For Fun..

For no reason now I just suddenly have the desire to blog. I probably have something I need to get off my chest but I can't really pin point what. So now, even without an idea of what to say, I'm here in front of my computer typing non stop into this post now..

I suppose I felt rather relieved when a long awaited arrival to Malaysia was finally confirmed. And I had to be the one to poke 1st only I got the reply.. I suppose when people return to their homeland/towns the things around them become temporarily more important than those who are worrying about them. Mark the word temporarily.. I believe deep down after the initial excitement, people settle down and begin to resume normal lives, caring for those who are in need once again.

Hmmm.. The above paragraph doesn't make any sense. Even though I wrote it, it still doesn't make sense to me.. Well, it obviously made much sense to me when I was writing it or else I wouldn't have wrote it.. I guess.. Ah well, mind in a turmoil.

CG earlier was also a great help. Needing to prepare for the sharing and during the sharing itself took my mind of whatever was bothering me. Also, CG reminded me what I was here for, to be God's salt and light and messenger. The harvest was plentiful but the workers were few. I can't slack off now. Great.. Got a hold of myself. So I guess this post ends here then. I hope this feeling lasts even tomorrow..

By the way, I really should stop reading manga.. I wish I have a girlfriend I could treasure.. Oh Lord, I am so not ready, please show me how unready I am and how I would hurt the girl I went after if I did it now. Some gals are just so pretty and cute..

My dictionary: cute-adorable and not ugly.

Sigh, God always wins in the end. All glory and praise be onto Him.

(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time