Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why..?? Why!!!!

They came again..
Those damned horses.
I suppose I should ask God to control my limbic system..
Anyway, this time was scary,
But thank God WanSim woke me up before it could progress any further..

Sigh..
I remember being on a ship,
A ship that was doing trading at a port.
And I had a partner,
Who was helping me with the trading.
Couldn't remember who at that time,
But now I know is Marcus.

Anyway,
Things progressed.
They went well,
We had fun,
And then,
Things changed.
He started to organize a big party excluding me.
He started to bring in some illegal and heavy duty items.
Guns etc.. (At least that was what I saw)
Somehow,
I knew what was going on,
And I didn't like one bit of it.

I talked to him,
Reasoned with him,
But he wouldn't budge,
He wouldn't reveal exactly what he was planning or doing.
So I decided to leave.
Gathered a few of my friends,
Told them about the dangerousness and we left.
But it wasn't easy.
Marcus didn't want to let me in,
But he didn't want to let me out either.
All "non-heroic" personnel involved were my coursemates,
But I can't remember who was who now.
So gun trotting people came after us,
I disarmed them..somehow..
Took a gun for myself,
And begged them to follow me.

Some joined,
Some rejected,
I continued walking.
Then,
The last straw came,
Someone dear to me was snatched away at gun point,
I can't remember who it was,
The face to me now is still blurry,
But I'm sure it was someone dear to me.
Shook me to the core,
I needed to get some answers.
Told the others to get out,
Went looking for Marcus.

Found him at the ship's canteen.
Yelled at him as I entered and he leaped over the food counter and disappeared.
I ran to the food counter,
Hesitated,
Then leaped over it.
At that time,
I was having mixed emotions.
I was angry, confused, mad, scared, worried etc..
But I didn't realize I was dreaming,
It all seemed so real,
I should've known that in real life,
I wouldn't have been able to jump over a food counter,
Neither would I be stronger than Marcus.
Sigh..

So anyway,
I went after him,
Entered the doorway,
Down a flight of stairs,
And into a room full of mirrors.
I remember that it was very bright and white.
And Yow was standing there.
But so were his reflections.
I turned to him,
He didn't respond,
So I continued looking for Marcus.
Walked to the end of the room,
Turned around,
And suddenly,
I just knew that there was a door on my left.
I turned left,
Pulled open the door,
And caught the knife that came stabbing down at me.
We struggled in that lock hold for some time,
Until I started overpowering him.

I began to yell at him,
"Why?"
"Whom?"
"For what purpose?"
"WHY?"
He refused to answer and sorta shrank to the ground as I stared him down.
I shook his hands which I was still holding and roared.
And finally,
He gave the honest answer,
The answer that came out of a face that couldn't be anymore honest.
He said he wanted to follow "Johnny Bravo"-the cartoon.
It made so much sense then,
Now even I didn't know why it made so much sense..

I shook his hand until he dropped the knife and turned to leave.
His next swing caught me by surprise and almost cut me.
And WanSim woke me up because it was so so late in the day..

I really should thank WanSim for not allowing me to see the ending of the dream. Because from past experience, all these nightmares usually end with me suffering. Sigh.. Another day ruined.

Going to drown myself in biochemistry to see if I can forget about this freaking horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time