Thursday, June 4, 2009

3-4th June 2009

3rd to 4th June 2009, the 2nd stage begun. Physiology session for MMA 2nd course students, groups 1-20. I'm in group 8.

On the 2nd of June, Marcus was leading prayer meeting for the night. He shared about how his previous cg leader Eric from M2 prayer over him during the 1st course sessions, and how much God blessed him after that and the peace he felt. So he asked the whole prayer meeting group to pray over us (Vashni, WanSim, Saac, and I). We prayed long and hard, and the peace that came upon us was so great. Marcus even stayed up with Saac and I to help us revise and memorise functional systems and other factual points of Physiology.

On the 3rd of June, we went for our exam. Dearest Marcus (Pushkin Hotspot leader) and Gan (Pushkin Hotspot leader-to-be) woke up specially to send us encouraging messages through sms. And praise God, all of us passed the session, each to his/her own ability that God has blessed us with. I personally was given the *worst* lecturer in the Physiology department (Ionkina) and God helped me pass her with an "excellent". We went for celebratory lunch at "Pizza World" and returned home praising God. I had already exhausted myself greatly for the past 2 days studying and teaching, but for Marcus' and our other friends' sake I forewent my sleep and stayed awake throughout the afternoon and night teaching and revising with the friends in groups 11-20 whose session was on the 4th of June. At night, during prayer meeting, we shared testimonies of how God had helped us and touched us and guided us during our session. We encouraged those who would take the session on the 4th and prayed over them as well. JY and KH attended prayer meeting as well, which was awesome as they were my groupmates who were non believers but experienced God's blessing during the session. The juniors in 1st course who had projects given to them for Physics avtomat had their presentation on the 4th as well, and among them, Charis, was facing some uncertainity problems with her presentation availability. We spoke into their lives and trusted God that He would give onto them as they deserved, no matter who or how their lecturer/examiner would be.

Today, 4th June. I had asked my roommate to wake me up as they left and I had a prayer session for the examinees. Then, still feeling the drawback from the 3 days of unsatisfactory rest, I set the alarm for 9.30am and went back to sleep. I started my exam at 9.30am and thus I assumed the others would too. I wanted to send an encouraging sms to my friends and blockmates as they began their session. At 9.20am, WanSim burst into my room and asked me to explain some Physiology questions to her so she could send the answers to some "needy friends". I explained as best as I could and JY and KH burst into my room a few minutes later with more questions that needed answers. Khaithiry came a while later as well with even more questions. We spent a good half hour answering the questions and then as another half hour passed in silence, we started getting nervous and wondered how our friends were doing. Then praise God, an sms came to me from Andrew, my roommate, saying he had passed with an "excellent". I immediately called him for updates on all the others. Within 10 minutes, all of us in my room were overjoyed and praised God as news about all our friends passing their sessions came through the phone. It was a good blessed day.

But that wasn't all.. Within the hour, I received a sms from Lynn, a junior of mine to tell me that all who went for presentation today received their "avtomats". I praised God for being faithful. And Charis smsed later to inform that all went well and she too received her "avtomat" for Physics.

It was a great God given day.

I'm sure there will be more testimonies tonight at prayer meeting. Just anticipating. And I should expect a very long prayer meeting session tonight.. =]

God is GOOD, ALL the Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time