Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why?

I'm a little down right now..
I don't know why, but most sundays I come back to the hostel alone and feeling depressed..
I'm not too sure about the cause, not too sure about the reason..
But I suppose it's probably because I feel lonely.
I used to dream of going to church with a loved one and coming home with her..
We would have each other as company and God in the middle.
When I was going after someone I thought was the one, I dreamed of this.
Turns out it wasn't meant to be, perhaps not yet.
And here I am, ending up with a lonely phase in life which (of course) will pass.
Perhaps a good sleep and a decision to sit down and slough the whole night might make me feel better.
O Lord, please make me feel better tonight, enough to be able to lead prayer meeting..
I don't want to bring anyone down because of what I individually am feeling.
I'm a little down right now..
The song "YeQu" by JayChou best describes my feeling.
Get a translation and listen to the song, gives you some understanding of when you don't have a loved one beside you.
I'm a little down right now..
But I'll be better.
I always do.
Why should today be any different......

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time