Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Studying..

I just realised that I feel like I have some purpose for my life and most satisfied whenever I study. But I just can't find the motivation to sit down. Though, when I do finally sit down, I find I end up satisfied and happy with my life. Like I'm finally doing something useful with my life.

Lousy day.. Better ending. Hope tomorrow brings greater day.

I want to feel wanted, not left out, not an outcast. I'm sure everyone wants to feel this way.

O Lord, prepare me heart. You have said, "It's not good for man to be alone". But You have also said, "I will not give you more than you can handle". So Lord, since my heart is weak, prepare me to be able to support a partner then provide me with the perfect one. Amen.

Goodnight Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time