Friday, April 3, 2009

Another poem

I was going to Russian class this morning and while leaving the hostel, this came to me again. I wonder if I should quit medicine and take up a career in poem composing..

It's weird how sometimes a small unexpected little thing can ruin your entire day..
I came down the lift
Unexpectedly met 2 friends
Of whom would usually say hi and was really really friendly
But this time when I mumbled hi
I only got 1 reply
And that was from her friend standing next to her
They walked into the life and disappeared
And I was left on the 1st floor wondering away

Did anything happen that I was unaware of?
Did something happen that really made a gap?

And I exited my hostel
And the wind was howling again
And there were small flakes of snow
Just swirling with the wind
Some landed on my face
Some landed on my hands
And while they melted
They froze my hands and face

It's cold
I'm alone once again
The bus stop seems so far away
But class wasn't canceled
I still had to go
No matter how much I wanted to skip
Even if it was only Russian

I knew my day was ruined
All because she didn't say hi
All because of a small unexpected little thing
I knew my day was ruined..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time