Friday, March 13, 2009

My Russian Teacher.

Today, during my russian class, I took the opportunity to interrogate my russian teacher about a few secret things she refused to tell us when we were getting to know each other on our first day of class. She's a really sweet teacher who just started teaching russian last semester. So we're her first class and since we've had 2 years of russian language classes, we're not too bad ourselves. So her teaching is easy.

But, there was one question that remained in all our minds. How old was she..? She looked so sweet and young and innocent and so easily bullied.. Well, last week, I found out that my Pathology teacher was 26 years old this year. Well, I cunningly asked for her help in filling out her details in my "russian-made" PDA and took the advantage of asking her to fill in the D.O.B. So young. But my russian teacher looked even younger. Heck, she could be my girlfriend for all you know and actually look the part. But she's my teacher.

Look at her and tell me what you think..? =p

Isn't she cute..?

Look at her smile.. (wish all russians were like that..)

A different look but still her.

My favourite. (",)

So anyway, Nika Dubrova (that's her name) looked like she could actually be younger than us. So I used my same tactic that I used on my Pathology teacher and asked her to help fill in my PDA contact details. My PDA program was in russian *duh* and my excuse stood. So I ended up getting her birth-date and e-mail. I just stopped short of her home address since we already obtained invitations to visit her home one day.

Guess her age.. 22 years old. Ahhh..! She can seriously pass off as my girlfriend.. Just to severely piss off a few people in Malaysia.. =p But no worries. I'm not going to do anything like that. But just think of that.. My russian language teacher is 22 years old. My pathology teacher is 26 years old. Don't they get any younger.. At least my microbe teacher is an old man and my biochemistry teacher is a fat old homely lady. My physio teacher is a middle aged handsome playboy. Perhaps when I can obtain their pictures, I'll show you how they look like..

PS. I stole those pictures.. Nika Dubrova doesn't know I took them.. =p But she started it, she used her phone to take pictures of us. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time