Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few birthdays..

15th, Sunday, was Bryan Teoh's birthday.
16th, Monday, was Charmaine Gan's birthday.
17th, Tuesday, was Yow Kian Hong's birthday.

So here was the fun we had planning and executing their "demise".. =p

I made whipped cream, specially for playing. But at midnight Sunday morning, the idiot refused to come out of the bathroom after he took his bath. And since church on Sunday was a must must, we couldn't wait for him and slept first. He thought he was safe. He wasn't, never was. Only pissed us off cuz we waited for him and cuz my load of cream was wasted.

I had told Charmaine last year about my opinion that playing with the birthday cake was a waste since the part that was smeared on the birthday kid's face couldn't be eaten. And I shared with her my idea of making cream to play instead of using the cake. And so, for quite a long time already, I had planned making a cake from pure cream to smash into someone's face. And since she was the first to hear my idea, she was to be my first guinea pig. =]

I made the cream, froze it into a cuboid shaped mass. And my roomies helped me come up with ideas to decorate it.

We didn't want to waste candles, so James offered his "mushroom" biscuit.

Charmaine is my age, 21 this year. =]

And we went.. (",)


Notice the smashing of the "cake"?
It was a success because she really thought it was a cake..!! Ah hahahaha..

I wasn't supposed to be involved..
Initial plan only included Charmaine and Bryan..

But.. =]

And the floor.. (",)
Dun worry, I helped clean up..

But that wasn't all. Her roomies planned to give her a really nice surprise by bullying her on a few floors in the hostel. And they also prepared a video with recordings of birthday wishes from 1st year and 2nd year friends as well as birthday messages from her family, taken with disgression.

So, on Monday, after their Russian class, we who were already prepared gathered outside Charmaine's class to surprise her. And here are brief clips of what they went through. =p



Hope u all enjoyed what I enjoyed.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time