Friday, January 30, 2009

The Progression Of My Family (mom's side)

First of all, my grandparents.


Next in line, my mom's eldest brother.


Followed by, my mom's 2nd elder brother.


Thirdly, my mom herself.


Followed by, my mom's younger sister.

And my mom's youngest sister is still available.. =)

And now... My generation..
My first uncle's eldest son.

Followed by my first uncle's daughter and second son. Both unmarried but unavailable. =p

And..my second uncle's eldest son.


Followed by his daughter and second son. Both whom are still available but..don't even think about it. None of you readers will ever get past me. =3


And then, I'm next in line. I'm still available. None wants me yet. I still haven't found the perfect one yet. And I'm "under pressure" to be quick as I'll be the next one after my first uncle's second son gets married-within the next 2 years(I think..)

Oh no.. Will have to pray harder.. =o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time