Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now.. 09/09/09

I just got my internet. But I don't have the time to sit down and put down my thoughts, words and deeds for the past few days here. So I guess since I'm bored of studying pharmaco now, I'd just place a few words about the past few days since I got here..

God is good. He's taking care of me, although I still don't understand what He is doing.
I'm currently staying alone in a 3-sitter room, but the mama says she will put the next guy who enters the hostel into my room..
I've just managed to settle down, but I'm on the 1st floor while 90% of my coursemates and friends are staying on the 5th floor..
My 'babies' are still at Kahov hostel, in Alyssa's room. I hope she hasn't cooked and eated any yet..
My room is cold 24/7. The morning sun is blocked by the opposite room while the evening sun is blocked by the apartment behind my hostel.
The bugs here are HUGE!! But at least they're slow flying, so I catch them and squish them and burn them to end their misery quickly.
But I'm really really thankful to my LORD for helping me settle my documents here in Moscow, even though I had to stand for hours, push and squeeze in crowds, and deal with money hungry people, but I still got them done. Praise God.

Oh by the way, today, 09/09/09 is my parents' 24th Wedding Anniversary. Dear mom, dear dad, thanks for bringing me to this world, to be able to feel, experience what the world holds for me. Thank you both for standing by me through the joy and the laughter, though the tears and the pain, for holding me when I was lonely, for teaching me when I was unlearned, for helping me whenever I fell into 'deep shit'. I just can't thank you both enough and all I can do now is tell you 'I LOVE YOU BOTH' from the bottom of my heart.

I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD..!! HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR ELDEST SON AARON. I WILL MAKE YOU BOTH PROUD OF ME..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malaysian time Russian time