Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thoughts..

Here I am, sitting in Dubai airport waiting for time to pass so that I can board the plane that would take me to Moscow. But I'm worried. I'm afraid. I'm stressed out. I'm frustrated. And there's nothing I can do.

I still need to worry about finding a place to stay when I reach Moscow. I might be able to enter Spartiv hostel to stay temporary with seniors. But if possible it would be so much better to immediately enter Kuzmin hostel as a guest so that I can settle down immediately after getting my Kuzmin hostel pass.

Someone lost the luggage that I stored in Moscow. The things that I kept inside, even I can't remember the exact things, but they were mine, and thus they were important. How could people be so careless. Such a big bag, such a heavy bag, and they could allow some unknown person to steal it from under their noses.

I'm worrying about the process of settling down. My classes start on the 1st of Sept, but I can only move into my assigned hostel on the 31st of Aug. And after moving in, I'll need to unpack, settle down, shop for groceries and neccessities, obtain library books, pay fees, pay insurance, confirm residence for a year, make visa..etc etc. And the list goes on. Problem is, I only have 1 day to try to complete all that..

But I suppose I'll have to learn to completely rely on God. He has taken care of me for so long and has never failed to give me the best. So why would He not do so now? It's just my human nature that will keep worrying and wondering and waiting. I still need to learn patience, to allow God's time and plans to come to pass.

Lord, my life is in Your Hands. Take it and care for it. Whatever happens, I will do my very best to accept and adept. But it definitely won't be easy. Lord, help me.

1 comment:

  1. I am SURE that God will be with you throughout. Don't let ur faith falter =)

    ReplyDelete

Malaysian time Russian time