Wednesday, August 26, 2009

21st Birthday

22nd August, went back to Ipoh to celebrate me birthday with my family and immediate relatives.
Custom was whoever turned 21, he/she had to "belanja" everyone else a really good dinner. So..

Uncle picked East Ocean..

Really posh place..

This is supposed to be a mixed seafood crock pot. Whatever seafood you name, it's there..

Veggies. Never left out of any meal.

Steamed chicken. For those who don't eat seafood and pork.

Tofu with minced meat and leeks.

Char Siew. The "pork".. But it was good. =]

This was what my bowl of mixed seafood looked like..

My cake.

My happy grandparents. Their 5th grandchild just turned 21. =p

Family photo. My lil bro just hasn't learnt to be photogenic yet.. He'll learn to learn..

My "Kampow"

My grandparents' family is so growing. New additions coming in every year. I'm going to be an uncle soon.. =p


I'm 21 now. Have to throw my childhood behind me and take up my role as a young adult. Really going to be needing God's help in this.. Leaving my comfort zone and protectional umbrella of my parents. Long road ahead.. Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! so turning double this year? Haha.. Have a great year ahead! God bless. Take care.See you.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double? Whaddaya mean turn double? I'm only 21..

    ReplyDelete

Malaysian time Russian time